Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lookin' for a good time

Hmmm I don't think in the history of booty calls, I have ever got the Saturday afternoon booty call. And to much of my delight, I liked it. Here goes the story of how I'm getting over CBB, simply by getting under someone.

Friday night, aimed w/ my best eye makeup and what I thought would have been a cuter outfit, but in hind site the outfit kind of sucked. Oh well, something I did worked that night.

Louise and I were on a mission to find the best damn mojitos in Madison. We landed at Frida's which is a super yummy place to eat. After finding the best mojitos (ask for the blueberry ones) we easily downed 3 of them. We were feeling great at this point. After random texting with people, I tried getting M to come out, he declined, so I randomly text my friend Rob. Rob and I have never hooked up, which is pretty neat, I seem to hook up w/ all my guy friends. He and a bunch of his friends were hanging out at the Great Dane downtown. Louise and I made our way over to his group.

He had a random group of people he was with. I noticed a guy behind him and I asked if he knew who he was. So, Rob turned around and asked who he was. Rob turned back to us and reported he was single and a med student. Sweet, sign me up for that.

Louise and I went to the bathroom together (yes we are girls that do that) and came back to our table/area. I tried getting past the cute med student but my boob so graciously touched his arm. I apologized to him for my boob touching him. He was very cute. Shorter, dark sexy brown eyes and dressed nice. He joked he had put his popped collar up for us. We joked and talked for a bit. He excused himself to go to another table. A bit later, he said he was leaving to go to another bar where I think/can't remember what all was said, but he gave me a kiss on the cheek and said good bye. I took down his phone number and said I would call him. Rob then took over for my phone and decided to text him asking where he was. Med student replied he was at Paul's club. I didn't want to leave so we hung out longer at the Dane drinking. I then grabbed my phone and text Med student back saying he should come back to the Dane. Rob then yelled at me saying I said the wrong thing. Med student didn't text back. UGH! Seriously, how can I fk up that bad in the texting world? It was almost bar time, so I went home.

I had gotten home that night and was all settled in my bed when I get a text from Med student saying "Let's meet up" I text back that I was already home in bed.

Saturday morning I was barely waking up when I got a text. Figuring it was my friend or something, I looked and it was the Med student asking what I was doing today. What? I figured our texting had ended last night, but here he was texting me Saturday morning asking what I was doing. I told him I was nursing my hangover. He said he had one too and that he could use some couch company. Did he just ask me to hang out? I quickly text Louise asking what the heck to wear to a "getting over a hangover w/ a guy you met last night" He then text me that he was going to take a nap and that I was welcome to join him.

Hmm let's see, cute boy asks you to come nap with him. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that it was a Saturday afternoon booty call in the making. Awesome. Just what I needed/wanted.

I head over, we do the deed twice, nap and then I leave. All within a 2 1/2 hour time period. (of course during the time we are having sex I look over at this closet and notice military clothing. Seriously, he didn't mention the military once and someone how I found him)

I think I have found my calling. No more dating. Just random hook ups. I'm much better at random hook ups than dating.

No comments: