Thursday, July 16, 2009

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

My Ray Ray.

Yes. I know, I know, I KNOW. What can I say? He has a itty bitty special place in my itty bitty heart.

How did it happen?

He poked me on Facebook. I ignored. He then sent me an email. We emailed back and fourth a bit and then last night I chatted with him on Facebook. He admitted it was DUMB for him to stop talking to me. I then let him know again, how dumb it was. He then said that it was my sister who made him realize how dumb he is.

Then I called him. I normally can't stand southern accents. But Ray's voice gets me every.single.freaking.time. I like how he says my name. So sue me.

Am I taking a risk being his friend? Yes, probably. Have some of my friends voiced their concern. Yes. I have taken notes. Am I running down to Florida to be with him? Hell no. Baby steps at this point. I do have other things going on in my life right now so that does help a bit.

Onto other exciting news:

I think M tried ending it w/ me on Monday. But I wouldn't let him. Why? I have no idea.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. CBB and I are hanging out tonight FINALLY after two weeks of not seeing each other AND texting and what not. Eeeeek. I'm excited to see the boy.

What can I say? I'll be the first to admit, I like attention from guys, so sue me, again!

No comments: