Sunday, July 26, 2009

All good things must come to an end...

And here it is.

CBB played the disappearing act this last week. Really dude? I hate that shit. We hung out last Thursday for a bit, things were cool. Or so I thought. Yeah, I may have asked him the question of "why do you like me?" ONLY because he has pulled that crap on me countless times before, so it's only natural for me to ask him? I guess I was wrong. We didn't text the whole time I was out of town. Wednesday night I sent a simple text asking how he was doing. And I haven't heard jack squat from him since. I hate men. What seemed like a decent enough guy, is pretty much on my shit list now. I could go on and on about how super pissed I am about this, but I don't even want to waste my time or energy bitching about him. He is a dick.

As for M. Meh, our last class is done Monday night so I'm not sure I will ever see/talk to him again. We both don't think there is enough there. Which is true, while physically I'm super duper attracted to him, I don't for see myself having a relationship with him.

No comments: