Thursday, May 21, 2009

23 hours and counting....

*Sigh*

This is the part that makes me hate dating. This is the part that makes me want to throw in the towel and say FUCK MEN. Seriously. Maybe I am having a presumptuous I hate dating/men rant, but I don't care. This is how I feel and this is why I get the nervous breakdowns when it comes to men.

Scuba and I went out Sunday night. It's now Thursday night and I haven't heard anything from him. "Did you call him?" Yup I called him. I called him last night at 8 o'clock to see how he was doing and if he wanted to do something this weekend. It's now been 23 hours since I left the voicemail. Sure he could call within the hour so he could make it under my "if I call you and leave a message, you have 24 hours to respond" Am I playing games? No. I'm not going to wait around for some guy to call me. AND furthermore, even had I not called him last night it would be 4 days since our first date.

I'm pretty sure I made it clear I wanted to hang out again and I'm pretty sure he seemed into me. Soooooooooooooo what is the problem here? If he is into me, why has he not called? If he isn't into me, ok then, let me know then.

I hate the games, I hate the excitement of a first date and then the realization that it was nothing, I hate everything there is when it comes to dating.

42min till the 24 hour mark.

No comments: