Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

The game is being played.

D had to cancel last week for our 2nd date due to work. He warned me he is on call 24/7. Ok that's fine. But to cancel on me TWICE in one week? I of course went to my friends on this and asked the question "is this dude blowing me off? hoping to get a clear answer.

1/2 said he was a jerk and was blowing me off
1/2 said he said he is into me still

Well, I'd have to say, the 1/2 that said he was blowing me off might be right. Guess who hasn't talked or called me since last Friday when he sent me the text saying he couldn't hang out that night? Yup. D.

Yes, when he cancelled he did try to reschedule for Saturday night. I told him I was busy that night (total lie I sat on my couch alllllll night long, but this is the game we are playing now right?)

I'm not going to be the girl to drop everything if a guy asks me out last minute like that. Sure I could have went out w/ him, but then he'd be winning. He would know that at the drop of a hat, I'd be there. I'm not going to do that.

He may still call or text, which is fine, but I may or may not be busy too.

I've got 3 potential dates set up for the near future. Saturday night might be w/ an Army Boy (ohhh my military men weakness!) Then two other random guys for Wednesday and Thursday.

D who?

Game.Set.Match!

No comments: