Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'd like to set aside a little portion of this entry to ask for thoughts/prayers/anything to give to my friend Fred. He was hurt in a horrible accident this last weekend. He is an avid reader of my blog and is probably one of the funniest guys I know. I don't want to ever take anything for granted anymore.

Just wanted to give the quick update on my life in a nutshell:

-I deleted CBB from being my Facebook friend. It felt kind of nice, doubt he will even notice, but still, get rid of the old and in w/ the new. Well there really isn't anyone new though.

-Saw The Marine at the gym Monday night. He looked good. Really really really good. Like so good I wanted to dry hump his leg. Wha? Just being honest. He didn't see me though, which is probably good, seeing as my bright red sweaty face is not attractive.

-Tonight is happy hour w/ coworkers. I love happy hour. Love love love it.

-Saturday is girls night. Wait it's always girls night in my neck of the woods. Not sure what the goal shall be for the evening though.

-For a smidge of a second I contemplated joining eHarmony. Not sure why. I suck at online dating.