Sunday, June 28, 2009

When it rains, it pours...

And when it pours, you look around saying WTF? How did this happen?

While I was hesitant to post about this, I figured I need to be honest. While you are all familiar w/ CBB, there is also another boy thrown into the mix now. "M" we shall call him. M and I met back in the beginning of summer, 4 days after I met CBB. I know right? I go 4 months without a date to BAM, two cute, cool guys I enjoy hanging out with. M has flown in under the radar though. It's not like how CBB and I met at all. M and I met at school. While I'm normally surrounded by 95% females in my school, this is a general ed class that I have to take, so there is a significant higher selection of dudes for me finally.

M and I were randomly picked to be in the same group for the summer class. Of course Katie and I thought he was really really good looking. He honestly reminded me of the Marine for some reason. Looks wise, he has a lot of the same features of the Marine and also his sense of humor too. A few weeks ago when I was talking to the Marine I mentioned to him that I had met the Palestinian version of him. M is from Palestine and let me tell ya, he's got a great sexy accent. That might be one of the reasons I'm totally crushing on him too.

The 2nd week of class, M and I were walking out of the building together, he mentioned he was hungry and I said I was too (ya know I can always eat!) so he asked if I wanted to go get some sushi. Me being the naive chick here, I said sure. We were eating and talking about things when he told me he thought I was really cute and funny. Of course with a mouth full of sushi and the fact I needed to shower bad I was stunned. Me? Huh? What? I think I might have looked around the restaurant in hopes he was talking about someone else. He assured me again, there was something about me that caught his attention. I was shocked. Cute guys that I think are cute first don't ever find me attractive. We continued to chat and he asked me if I had a boyfriend. If you are following the time line here, it was 1 week and 4 days since I had met CBB. So I said I am single but dating. Heck the only answer I ever know is "yes, I'm completely and utterly single" I mean, I had no idea if CBB was a legit guy or not. And really, M and I were only eating dinner together at this point.

The week in between is when I had the several awesome hang outs w/ CBB. Come this last Monday, M and I were walking out of class w/ Katie. He said he was going to go get some food so I just said bye and hung by Katie. Katie then asked why the heck I didn't go w/ M. Umm I dunno why I didn't. So I called him real quick and asked if I could join him. He said he would love it if I did. We went to a little pizza joint and hung out. At one point he got up to go to the bathroom and when he came back he sat down next to me instead of across from me. He put his arm around me. It didn't feel weird. We talked more and more about family and life. At one point we kissed. The thoughts kept running through my head "is this a dream? Cuz it sure as heck feels like it" While I know there is technically nothing wrong with what I'm doing. CBB and I are not committed to each other. But this kind of stuff NEVER happens to me. Even when I was on Match.com, which is a dating heaven for people who like to see multiple people at a time, I always was just talking to one dude at a time. It's just weird.


What is a girl to do? I complain about joining the nunnery at one point, to all of a sudden having two guys thrown on my lap.

I think it's way to soon to call a relationship with either of these guys as well. They both have their pluses and negatives. To make matters even more confusing, they are complete opposites of each other. CBB is this big burly, "Wisconsin dude" manly man who wants to own his own brewery someday. M on the other hand is the good looking, suave, clean cut kind of guy who doesn't drink alcohol. I guess the only thing they have in common is that they like me.

No comments: