Monday, June 22, 2009

As the story continues...

Soooooo this is what it feels like to date and actually have a good time? To get all giddy and excited when the boy you have a crush on texts you. I like the giddy feeling, but normally when I feel the giddy feeling I'm stuck w/ a panic attack to go right with it. The panic attack then takes over and I'm left thinking DATING SUCKS. The boy doesn't call back, the boy says he doesn't like to make plans, the boy disappears, the boy comes up w/ every excuse to not hang out w/ you but then keeps you latched on just for the heck of it.

Yes I know it's only been 2 weeks w/ CBB. Don't worry, I'm not planning our wedding or signing my name w/ his last name...yet...KIDDING. I wouldn't do that.

But the reasoning for my calm and cool demeanour? Because CBB has done the unthinkable.

He says what he means and does what he says. There haven't been mixed messages here. There hasn't been the "should I call him or will I annoy him?" worry. No "well he said he would call me, yet 4 days later my phone hasn't rung yet".

So if this is what dating is like, then sign me up folks, I'm having a good time for once!

No comments: