Monday, October 26, 2009

How crushes become not crushes. By talking.

Back my popular demand, or Fred and Aimee were really the only ones to complain about my lack of blogging. I'm back. But really, I'm choosing to blog about my nonsense of boys and what not.

Remember Bus driver? It was two posts ago. Anywhoo. He did end up calling me one night and asked why I never called him about lunch. Umm I did. I left a voicemail. Standard stuff buddy. He went on and on saying I didn't. Ok whatever, so he did his usual "well maybe tomorrow night we can get a drink" yeah sure, umm I'm not going believe anything you say anymore.

Thursday night comes and my door bell rings. No one ever visits me unannounced in my neck of the woods. There my cousin Chris (Bus Drivers old roommate) was. He was in the neighborhood visiting Bus Driver and thought he'd visit me. We start chatting and I brought up Bus Drivers random annoyance of everything. Chris pointed out that he is just a weird guy. Chris called Bus Driver and said he was hanging out w/ me. We called my other cousin to come over. Then we headed over to Bus Driver's house.

Within 5min of arriving I was over my had been crush on Bus Driver. Obviously after the shady parts of him were exposed I was done having the crush. But I thought this guy could redeem himself. HAHAHAHAHAAHA I wanted to stuff a sock in his mouth he was that annoying. Guess what he spent the majority of his night talking about? Buses. I'm not kidding.

Of course I ended up getting drunk as hell because well I had nothing else to do. It was a fun night. But I'm glad this crush has come to an end.

Now if only I could get over someone else now too.....

No comments: