Thursday, September 10, 2009

............

So he didn't call last night. I called my cousin and she gave me full permission to call him and wish him a Happy Birthday. Which I did by leaving a voicemail. Nothing.

Becki told me to not care about it. So, I'm not going to care at this point. It's *so* hard for me to not care. I care about what guys see me as. Again, I chalk this up to me being annoying and the guy totally thinking that.

I'm considering doing this challenge for myself:

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/single-girl-challenge/

90 day single girl challenge. I'm 99% sure I will fail miserably at it. I like boys too much. I'll keep y'all (y'all? Since when am I from the south?) updated if I actually take on the daunting challenge of not thinking about boys for 90 days.

No comments: