Monday, April 20, 2009

Update on my non updates...

Well....it's been awhile if you couldn't tell. Honestly, NOTHING exciting has been going on in my life. It's been pretty chill lately. No drama rama happening, no boys to gush about, and not much bar hopping either. And really my story right now isn't all that exciting either, it's a minor complaint about things. While I should probably talk to the person who I'm complaining about, I'd rather just tell the magical world of blogging.

Friday night The Marine called me at 3am, again we started off with the same chit chat as always. Catching up on our lovely lives. He invited me over and I told him I had to get up at 6am and run 14 miles, he said no big deal and let me go back to bed.

Saturday night my sister and I went to G. Love & Special Sauce. I'm sure some of you are wondering, "who the heck is that?" I'm going to punch you in the face if you ask me. At the restaurant we went to before the concert, who walks in? None other than GLOVE AND FREAKING SPECIAL SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. Angie and I were like to giddy school girls when we saw them. It was awesome. We were seated right by them. I don't think I heard one word Angie said to me during the whole dinner, I had perma grin just staring at him. It was AMAZING. Of course we were both to chicken to say hi or get his autograph of course. The concert was awesome too, except for the youngins in the crowd that I was fully annoyed with.

At about 2am, an hour after I went to bed, my phone rang and it was The Marine. He said he was on his way back from the Dells driving. We chatted for about 1 1/2 hours when he said he would let me go. I'm like ummm huh? You aren't inviting me over? He's like, well I figure it's to late and you wouldn't want to come over. Ummm yeah, dude I do want to come over, I haven't been there in about 2 weeks and I'm in need buddy. And as always, it was good. It was just what I needed. I left right after cuz it was already 6am and I wanted to sleep in my bed.

Later that day I went over to my cousins house to watch dumb reality show TV. Something I have a guilty pleasure for. She started to question about the Marine and the last time I saw him. I told her all the juicy details and what not. It then turned into her "concern" for me and my feelings and hoped I didn't get hurt by him again. Umm huh? I'm here to watch reality TV, not have my life analyzed as to why I do what I do and why the Marine is the way he is. I'm ok w/ this situation we have. Yes, a year ago, I wanted to be boyfriend/girlfriend w/ him. Now, ehh, I wouldn't mind it, but I know this will never happen in my lifetime. And I'm truly ok with it. So, why can't she be? Then she asked if I met someone would I stop seeing the Marine. Umm yeah, I did that when Shady Matt and I started hanging out. But really, what is the harm of this situation? I don't meet guys in my school because I'm in a pretty much all girl program, my work is filled with females, and my other options are out there such as the gym and meeting guys at bars. Which if you look at my past blogs, I have done. So, it's not like I'm sitting at home every night waiting for the Marine to call (I'm sleeping every time he freaking calls) I'm living my life to the fullest and yet I'm getting questioned on my choices, simply because there is "concern" Seriously, if I come crying to you and asking what I should do (which I admit in the past I have done) then yes, voice your concern. If I haven't, then for reals, mind your business. I'm happy. Let me freaking be.

Oh and another comment that irked me (of course I realized this after I left) the comment of "When is the Marine going to grown up and realize he can't keep doing this?" Really? I'm kind of offended by this. I feel like this is a "when are you going to settle down get married and have 3.5 kids and a dog w/ a white picket fence?" Dude, not everyone is programed to be married and have that life. What will happen if I don't get married, will I then be judged because I haven't settled down? Probably. Cuz we all know, you aren't anything unless you are married. Pity the single people who like to have promiscuous sex.

And also on the news fronts...I babysat for my moms dog the last few days. I have come to realize I will probably never own a dog, have a kid and have a needy boyfriend. I'm WAY to impatience for this kind of crap.

No comments: